KPMG Women's Leadership Summit streaming live on Wednesday
The KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit, now in its sixth year, will again bring together top leaders from business, politics, sports, and the media to help forge a path for women leaders to advance to the C-suite. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Summit will be held virtually for the first time today. KPMG announced that the 66th U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, award-winning broadcast journalist Robin Roberts, and KPMG U.S. Chair and CEO Paul Knopp will serve as keynote speakers.
The Summit provides hundreds of rising executive women, nominated by their CEOs to participate in the program, with high-impact leadership development content, access to today’s top leaders and year-long networking opportunities. It will address the public health, economic and social justice issues facing today’s leaders.
Segments of the summit will be streamed live on the KPMG Women's PGA Championship Facebook Page.
The Summit’s complete lineup of distinguished speakers and panelists includes:
- Robin Roberts — 11:25 a.m. ET
- Ibtihaj Muhammad & Mariah Stackhouse — 1:30 p.m. ET
- Dr. Condoleezza Rice — 2:15 p.m. ET
- Paul Knopp – KPMG U.S. Chair and CEO
- Condoleezza Rice – 66th U.S. Secretary of State
- Robin Roberts – Award-winning journalist and co-anchor of ABC’s Good Morning America.
Business and sports speakers:
- Stephanie Linnartz – Group President, Marriott
- Ibtihaj Muhammad -- Entrepreneur, New York Times best-selling author, speaker and Olympic medalist in fencing
- Laura Newinski – KPMG U.S. Deputy Chair and COO
- Mariah Stackhouse – LPGA Tour player and KPMG brand ambassador
- Mike Wirth – Chairman of the Board and CEO, Chevron.
NBC’s Sunday Night Football sideline reporter Michele Tafoya will serve as the master of ceremonies.
The founding sponsors of the 2020 KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit are National Car Rental and Constellation, an Exelon company. The KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit will be live-streamed in its entirety at KPMGWomensLeadershipSummit.com from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.