Industry Leaders to Gather with Goal of Advancing More Women to C-Suite at KPMG Women's Leadership Summit
Sessions to Be Live Streamed via KPMG.com/WomensLeadership
The KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit, now in its ninth year, will bring together top leaders from business, politics, sports, and media to continue forging a path for women leaders to advance to the C-suite. The Summit will be held at the historic Baltusrol Golf Club in Springfield, NJ on June 21 during the week of the 2023 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship. Allyson Felix, the most decorated track and field athlete in Olympic history, will serve as the closing keynote speaker.
Each year, the Summit provides hundreds of rising executive women, nominated by their CEOs to participate in the program, with high-impact leadership development content, access to today’s top leaders and year-long networking opportunities. Last year, nearly 4.5 million viewers tuned in to live online coverage of the Summit.
“The KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit is helping to change the composition of C-suites across corporate America by increasing the number of high-performing women in these roles,” said Paul Knopp, KPMG U.S. Chair and CEO. “We’re thrilled to have such accomplished industry leaders and respected organizations joining us at this year’s summit to positively affect change.”
The Summit’s lineup of distinguished speakers includes:
- Robin Arzón - VP of Fitness Programming and Head Instructor at Peloton and 2x New York Times Bestselling Author
- Allyson Felix - 18-time World Championship Medalist, USA Track and Field
- Paul Knopp - KPMG U.S. Chair and CEO
- Anna Marrs - Group President, Global Commercial Services and Credit & Fraud Risk,
American Express Company
- Laura Newinski - KPMG U.S. Deputy Chair and COO
- Condoleezza Rice - 66th U.S. Secretary of State
- Kathryn Tappen - On-Air Personality, NBC Sports & TNT
Sponsors of the 2023 KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit are Cadillac, National Car Rental and PepsiCo. The KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit will be held at Baltusrol Golf Club in Springfield, NJ from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm ET on June 21. The event will also be live streamed in its entirety at KPMG.com/WomensLeadership.