5’5”...Started playing golf at the age of 14...Credits her family as the individuals most influencing her career...Enjoys swimming and tennis...Non-voting member of the 2002-03 and 2006 LPGA Player Executive Committee...Qualified for the LPGA Tour on her third attempt.
- In 2012, played in 10 events with a T64 at the LPGA LOTTE Championship presented by J Golf her best finish.
- In 2010, best finish was a tie for 20th at the Tres Marias Championship.
- Played a limited number of events due to undergoing treatment for breast cancer mid-season.
- In 2008, best finish was a tie for sixth at the Navistar LPGA Classic Presented by MaxxForce, where she recorded her second LPGA career hole-in-one in the first round.
- In 2007, best finish was a tie for eighth at the Fields Open in Hawaii.
- In 2006, best finish was a tie for 12th at the Corona Morelia Championship; competed in only 11 events due to a rib injury.
- In 2005, posted a season-best tie for ninth at the Kraft Nabisco Championship; carded back-to-back eagles during the first round of the LPGA Takefuji Classic, where she tied for 10th.
- In 2004, picked up her third career win and crossed the $2 million mark in career earnings at the Evian Masters, where she posted four-straight rounds in the 60s.
- In 2003, recorded her second career win at the Welch’s/Fry’s Championship, where she carded a career-low 62 in the second round; her 29 birdies tied an LPGA record for most sub-par holes in a single event.
- In 2002, posted her season-best finish at The Office Depot Championship Hosted by Amy Alcott, where she tied for fourth.
- In 2001, became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the LPGA Champions Classic, where she defeated Wendy Ward with a birdie on the fifth hole of a sudden-death playoff; crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings with her win.
- In 2000, best finish was second place at the Wegmans Rochester International.
- In 1999, tied for third at the Longs Drugs Challenge.
- In 1998, best finish came at the Rainbow Foods LPGA Classic, where she tied for fifth.
- In 1997, tied for third at the CoreStates Betsy King Classic; recorded her first LPGA career hole-in-one during the third round of the Welch’s Championship.
- In 1996, best finish was a tie for 12th at the Michelob Light Heartland Classic.
- In 1995, originally qualified for the Tour at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 21st to earn exempt status for the 1996 LPGA season.
- From 1993-95, competed on the Asian Ladies Tour.
- From 1992-95, competed on the Symetra Tour - The Road to the LPGA and the Women Professional Golfers’ European Tour.
- In 1991, turned professional in November.
Doolan was the British Amateur Championship runner-up in 1991 and represented Australia seven times internationally.