5’8”…Started playing golf at age 12…Credits her grandfather as the person who most influenced her career…Hobbies including watching Seinfeld, working out, listening to music and getting manicures and pedicures…If she could be on any television show it would be Seinfeld because it provides endless laughter and good times…Qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt.
2017 in a Nutshell:
- 26 events, 21 cuts made, $469.300 (41)
- Had the most successful season of her career in 2017, making the cut in 21-of-26 starts with three top-10 finishes
- Crossed the $1 million in career earnings following the first runner-up finish of her career at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia
- 27 events, 16 cuts made, $284,710 (64)
- Recorded a career-best third place finish at the JTBC Founders Cup
- Tied her career-low round with a 64 in the second round of the 2016 JTBC Founders Cup
- 14 events, 7 cuts made, $104,482 (109)
- Tallied a career-best tie for fourth finish at the Manulife LPGA CLassic, recorded a career-low 64 in the second round
- 18 events, 6 cuts made, $55,225 (109)
- 23 events, 13 cuts made, $150,573 (70)
- 4 top-25 finishes and 1 top-10 including a career-best tie for ninth at the Marathon Classic
- 12 events, 5 cuts made, $54,611 (95)
- 2 top-20 finishes including a career-best T11 at the 2012 Jamie Farr Toledo Classic.
- Also played in two events on the Symetra Tour where her best finish was a T4 at the Sara Bay Classic.
- Notched three victories on the Suncoast Series in 2011.
- In June, finished tied for 20th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament and lost in a playoff to earn Priority List Category 16 for the 2011 LPGA season.
- Played collegiate golf at Vanderbilt University where she was a 2006 and 2007 First Team All-SEC selection and 2007 First Team All-American.
- Started playing golf at age 12.
- Credits her grandfather as the person who most influenced her career.
- Hobbies including watching Seinfeld, working out, listening to music and getting manicures and pedicures.
- If she could be on any television show it would be Seinfeld because it provides endless laughter and good times.
- Qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt.