5’3”...Started playing golf at the age of 4...Credit her parents as the individuals most influencing her career.
2017 in a Nutshell
- 21 events, 11 cuts made, $84,552 (109)
- Recorded a season-best T18 finish at the Kia Classic
- Finished third on the Volvik Race for the Card money list for the second time to regain LPGA Tour membership
- Winner of the Four Winds Invitational and Fuccillo Kia Championship at Capital Hills on the Symetra Tour
- 18 events played, 2 cuts made, $7,475 (157)
- Winner of two events on the Symetra Tour, the Murphy USA El Dorado Shootout and IOA Golf Classic
- 1 event played, 1 cuts made, $2,923 (163)
- Finished third on the Symetra Tour's Volvik Race for the Card money list to earn LPGA Tour status for the 2015 season
- Finished T38 at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 17 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season.
- Made 14 starts on the Symetra Tour and recorded five top-10 finishes including two tie for thirds.
- Made 16 starts on the Symetra Tour and recorded two top-10 finishes including a season best tie for fifth finish at the Challenge at Musket Ridge.
- Made 15 starts on the Symetra Tour and recorded four top-10 finishes including a career-best runner-up finish at the Florida’s Natural Charity Classic.
- Finished 12th on the Symetra Tour’s season-ending money list.
- Made 15 starts on the Symetra Tour and recorded a season best T17 finish at the City of Hammond Classic.
- Made one start on the Symetra Tour.
- Turned professional in September and made one start on the Symetra Tour – Road to the LPGA.
- Two-time NGCA Division II All-American Second Team selection while at Florida Southern College (2006, 2007).
- Member of the winning 2007 NCAA Division II Women's Golf Championship team.
- Finished 11th individually at the 2007 NCAA Division II Women's Golf Championship.
- Started playing golf at the age of 4.
- Credit her parents as the individuals most influencing her career.