Volunteer for the 66th KPMG Women’s PGA Championship, June 23-28, at Aronimink Golf Club in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania. This will be the first time Aronimink Golf Club hosts the Championship and volunteers will have a front-row view of the action.
Positions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis and space is limited. Adult volunteers (ages 23 and up) are asked to commit to a minimum of four shifts, totaling approximately 16-20 hours, and pay a $140 (plus $8.40 tax) volunteer uniform fee
Positions are available on a variety of committees including, but not limited to:
- Contestant Evacuation - In the event of a course evacuation (due to various reasons including weather), members of this committee assist PGA Staff in evacuating contestants and caddies from the course.
- Leaderboards & Thruboards - These committee members regulate leaderboards and thruboards, which display the scores for the Championship as well as the scores of the group playing through the hole.
- Tee Refreshments - Members of this committee are in charge of distributing coolers filled with beverages and snacks throughout the course for use by the Contestants. Heavy lifting is required for this committee.
- Walking Scorers - Members of this popular committee walk with each group and keep individual scores along with contestant statistics. Each walking scorer must be able to walk all 18 holes and have a strong understanding of the game of golf.
- Junior Volunteers - Junior Volunteers (ages 14-22) can register to fill a limited number of volunteer spots. The uniform package fee will be waived for junior volunteers. Junior volunteers who are ages 14 or 15 must be accompanied by an adult while on shift.
To volunteer for the 2020 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship, please click here.