Mobile devices must be kept in Golf Mode Setting at all times at the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship:
- Set device to silent or vibrate, including but not limited to, ringer and notifications/alerts, with the camera flash turned off.
- Incoming and outgoing calls may only be made or received farther than 100 yards of competition.
- Text, email, social posting and other data use is allowed on the golf course at any location providing players are not in position and about to play their shots.
- Mobile device photography, as well as audio and video capturing, is allowed in all areas during Practice Rounds (Tuesday & Wednesday).
- During Championship Rounds (Thursday – Sunday), photography, audio and video recording is prohibited anywhere within 100 yards of competition or when requested by players, caddies, marshals, volunteers, security or Championship staff and officials.