The PGA of America has a world-class Hospitality program that provides opportunities for companies and individuals alike to craft unforgettable experiences at the KPMG Women's PGA Championship.
All hospitality packages feature tickets with both grounds and Hospitality access, breakfast and lunch buffets, afternoon Hors d’oeuvres, premium open bar service, preferred parking, access to the PGA’s Dual-Logo merchandise program, Wi-Fi and so much more.
Entertain forty (40) guests per day, Thursday - Sunday, in a private, all-inclusive, hospitality room.
PLAY THE CHAMPIONSHIP COURSE
Play golf at Congressional Country Club, one of the most renowned, private clubs in the country.
- Play with an LPGA Tour Professional in our Official Pro-Am. Groups of three (3) will receive an invite to the pairings party, awards celebrations, and receive exclusive Championship gift packages.
- A minimum hospitality spend is required to participate in the Official Pro-Am
Post Championship Golf Outing
- As a guest of the PGA, play the world-renowned Blue Course under Championship conditions - just hours after a KPMG Women’s PGA Champion is crowned.
- Groups of two (2) and four (4) are invited to join us for this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
PGA Experiential Program
Corporate hospitality packages at the KPMG Women's PGA Championship are designed to create platforms for companies to forward their business objectives at a Major Championship.
Easily customizable, one or more of the following “Championship Experiences” may be added to a hospitality package:
- Premium Culinary Receptions with VIP Talent
- Championship Site Tours
- Meet & Greet or custom club fitting opportunities with PGA Members and Top 100 instructors and more
Packages are available for a variety of company sizes. For more information on how your company can get involved, contact our sales team using the form below.
Contact our Sales Team
Interested in learning more about our hospitality options? Fill out this form and we will be in touch.