A. There is no daily readmission to the grounds. If you leave, you must have an unscanned ticket to return to the 2021 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship. Once the ticket has been scanned, it no longer provides admission. The only exception is when Weather Warning signs have been posted. Please wear your ticket in plain view at all times.
A. As part of the PGA of America’s mission to grow interest and participation in the game of golf we offer free admission for juniors 17 and younger when accompanied by a ticketed adult. Junior tickets are available onsite at the Admission Sales & Will Call Office at Championship main entrance on day of admission. No registration is necessary. Junior tickets cannot be obtained in advance. Junior tickets do not provide access to private hospitality areas or clubhouse.
A. To honor the men and women who serve our country in the United States Armed Forces, The PGA of America offers Active Duty, Military Retirees, Active Reserve, National Guard and their accompanying spouse complimentary grounds tickets to any day of the Championship. Military tickets are available onsite at the Admission Sales & Will Call offices at the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship main entrance on day of admission. Military ID and photo ID must be presented in exchange for grounds ticket(s). Complimentary military tickets cannot be obtained in advance.
A. Cameras are only allowed during Wednesday’s Practice Round. Cameras are not permitted onsite during Championship Rounds, Thursday through Sunday.
A. Autographs may be requested and given at contestants’ convenience, at the Practice Range and Putting Green, during Wednesday’s Practice Round only. Please consult the Mobile Device Policy for guidelines regarding mobile device photo, audio and video capturing while on course.
A. Please observe the Leader and Thru Boards for Weather Warning sign(s) which appear when inclement weather is approaching the grounds. When the yellow “Weather Warning” sign appears, spectators are advised to take precautions and seek shelter prior to play being suspended. When the red “Play Suspended” sign appears and air horns sound, play is suspended and spectators must seek shelter immediately. In the event of inclement weather, please remember to avoid the following:
- Metal fences
- Telephone poles
- Open fields
- Golf carts
- Hill tops and high places
- Bodies of water
- Tall and/or isolated trees
A. Mobile devices must be kept in Golf Mode Setting at all times during the event:
- Set device to silent or vibrate, including but not limited to, ringer, notifications and alerts
- Camera flash turned off
- Incoming and outgoing calls may only be made or received farther than 100 yards away from competition
- Text, email, social posting and other data use is allowed on the golf course at any location providing players are not in position to play
- Mobile device photography, as well as audio and video capturing, is allowed in all areas during Wednesday’s Practice Round only
During 2021 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship Rounds (Thursday – Sunday), photography, audio and video recording are prohibited anywhere within 100 yards of competition or when requested by players, caddies, marshalls, volunteers, security or 2021 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship staff and officials.
A. Complimentary WiFi is available at a number of locations around the grounds. Keep an eye out for WiFi Zone signs during your visit.
A. Attendees are requested to display traditional customs of etiquette, decorum and behavior and obey 2021 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship policies including, but not limited to, those provided on each ticket, all posted signs and any instructions of Marshals and Officials. Inappropriate behaviors and/or failure to comply with standards and policies may lead to ejection from the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship and/or cancellation of admission tickets, without refund.
Attendees are requested to display traditional customs of etiquette, decorum and behavior and obey 2021 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship policies including, but not limited to, those provided on each ticket, all posted signs and any instructions of Marshals and Officials. Inappropriate behaviors and/or failure to comply with standards and policies may lead to ejection from the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship and/or cancellation of admission tickets, without refund.
A. Although cheering and positive gallery responses to great play are encouraged, unsolicited and consistent calls toward players and others are prohibited.
A. For the safety of everyone and in keeping with policy established at major sporting events, running is considered unacceptable behavior. Please take your time and enjoy the event.
A. Stay behind gallery ropes and cooperate with instructions given by 2021 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship Marshals. Please kneel or sit if you are in the front row and remain still throughout each shot.
A. Anyone acting in a manner deemed abusive, derogatory, rude or aggressive is subject to removal from the 2021 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship premises and may be prohibited from returning to the grounds or attending future PGA Championship events.
A. Here are some tips to prepare for your day:
- Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration
- Wear a hat for protection from the sun and be sure to use sunscreen
- Please leave all prohibited items, including **all backpacks** and any bags larger than 10” x 10” x 10”, at home or in your vehicle, as they are not permitted on course or stored at the 2021 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship
A. These bags are not allowed on grounds
Prohibited bags not accepted or stored on-site
- Backpacks of any size and drawstring bags
- Bags larger than 10” x 10” x 10” in their natural state, with the exception of folding chair bags removed at security checkpoint
- Bags larger than 10” x 10” x 10” sold in the 2021 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship Shops are tagged as prohibited for readmission due to size regulations
These personal items not allowed on the grounds
- Personal electronics such as computers, laptops, or tablets
- Drones, hoverboards, laser pointers, whistles, noisemakers or selfie sticks
- Golf clubs or bicycles
- Oversized chairs with wide armrests (portable, folding canvas chairs permitted with carry bags searched prior to entry)
- Weapons of any kind (regardless of permit), including pocket knives
- Buckets, ladders, milk crates, or stools
These food & beverages not allowed on the grounds
- Food (except in limited quantities for medical, dietary, or infant purposes)
- Beverages (one unopened, sealed bottle of water per spectator is permitted)
A. Banners, posters, or signs are not permitted on grounds. Any materials with unauthorized advertising or promotion should be left at home or outside the main gates.
Any item is subject to be deemed inappropriate or dangerous by KPMG Women’s PGA Championship security at their discretion.
A. Medical response teams are onsite during the 2021 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship. Specific locations are listed in the 2021 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship course map and pairings guide.
A. The following methods of payment are accepted onsite:
- Admissions Office: American Express, MasterCard, VISA & U.S. dollars
- The 2021 PGA Championship Shops: American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Traveler’s Checks and U.S. dollars
- Concession and Beverage Stands: American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Discover Card and U.S. dollars
Will you take personal checks at the event?
Personal checks are not accepted at the 2021 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship.
A. Please check back as the event gets closer.
A. During Practice Rounds players are invited to play at their discretion. No advance starting times are available. The Pairings Board is located near the Main Spectator Entrance and continually updated as players begin from the 1st and 10th Tees.
A. These are the dates of the practice and competition rounds:
- Practice Rounds: Tuesday, June 22– Wednesday, June 23, 2021
- Competition Rounds: Thursday, June 24 – Sunday, June 27, 2021
A. Guests interested in tickets to the 2021 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship should complete the Early Ticket Information form to be notified when tickets go on sale.
A. Guests interested in volunteer opportunities at the 2021 KPMG Women's PGA Championship should complete the Early Volunteer Information form to be notified when registration opens. Volunteer opportunities for the 2021 KPMG Women's PGA Championship are on a first-come, first-served basis until positions are filled.
A. The PGA of America is your only source for official, onsite hospitality packages.