Career Wins (3)
- 2017 Kia Classic
- 2014 Meijer LPGA Classic Presented by Kraft and Reignwood LPGA Classic
2017 in a Nutshell
- 22 events, 19 cuts made, $920,196 (20)
- Notched six top-10 finishes, including a victory at the Kia Classic, her third career LPGA title
- Crossed the $3 million mark in career earnings with a T32 finish at the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give
- 24 events, 18 cuts made, $933,317 (17)
- Tallied six top-10s including two runner-up finishes (RICOH Women's British Open and Marathon Classic presented by Owens Corning and O-I)
- 25 events, 23 cuts made, $681,842 (19)
- Recorded five top-10s in 2015 including a pair of runner-up finishes at the Honda LPGA Thailand and the Kia Classic
- 24 events, 20 cuts made, $933,849 (14)
- Became a Rolex First-Time Winner with a playoff victory at the Meijer LPGA Classic Presented by Kraft
- Tallied a career-low 62 in the second round of the Fubon LPGA Taiwan
- Finished runner-up at the 2013 LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 12 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season. Broke the tournament scoring record with a 61 in the third round.
- Earned her third-career KLPGA victory at the KG-Edaily Ladies Open.
- Recorded her second KLPGA victory and first major win at the Korean Women's Open. Also recorded a runner-up finish and five additional top-10's
- Finished 7th on the KLPGA Money List.
- Earned her first KLPGA victory at the S-OIL Champions and also recorded a runner-up at the Hite Cup.
- Finished 13th on the KLPGA Money List.
- Played in her rookie season on the KLPGA and recorded a season-best tie for ninth finish.
- Turned professional and played on the KLPGA's developmental tour.
- Started playing golf at the age of 11.
- Credits her father as the individual most influencing her career.
- Enjoys watching baseball.