2017 in a Nutshell
- 17 events, seven cuts made, $79,636 (116)
- Recorded a season-best T10 finish at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship where she fired a career-best round of 62 in the third round
- 19 events, 9 cuts made, $46,508 (120)
- Had a season-best T31 finish at the Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic
- 25 events, 17 cuts made, $130,703 (82)
- 27 events, 24 cuts made, $324,439 (50)
- Season-best finish was a tie for eighth at the Kingsmill Championship Presented by JTBC and the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G
- 26 events, 20 cuts made, $285,195 (49)
- 4 top-10 finishes including a tie for fifth at the Sunrise LPGA Taiwan Championship
- Carded career-low 64 during the second round of the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
- 26 events, 19 cuts made, $304,057 (44)
- Best finish was a tie for seventh at the LPGA KEB HanaBank Championship.
- 7 top-20 finishes including a tie for 15th at the Wegmans LPGA Championship.
- Recorded a career-best tied for sixth at the Mizuno Classic.
- Best finish was a tie for eighth at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
- Carded her first LPGA career hole-in-one at the LPGA State Farm Classic.
- Turned professional.
- Finished first on the Duramed FUTURES Tour season-ending money list to earn membership for the 2010 LPGA season.
- Won three times on the Duramed FUTURES Tour, including the Ladies Titan Tire Challenge, Michelob ULTRA Duramed FUTURES Players Championship and the Falls Auto Group Classic.
- Harigae was named to the 2008 U.S. Curtis Cup Team, and played in the U.S. Women's Amateur Championship.
- She competed in two U.S. Women's Opens as an amateur (2007, 2008), and was a three-time Rolex American Junior Golf Association (AJGC) All-American First Team selection.
- Harigae was a four-time winner of the California Women's Amateur Championship (2001-04), and she won the 2007 U.S. Women's Amateur Public Links Championship.
- She played twice on the PING U.S. Junior Solheim Cup Team, in 2005 and 2007, and was stroke-play medalist at the 2006 U.S. Girl's Junior Championship.