5'8"...Perry started playing golf at the age of 10...Hobbies include any sports, fishing, spending time with family.
2017 in a Nutshell
- 20 events, eight cuts made, $65,521 (122)
- Posted a career-best T15 finish at the Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic
- Finished tied for 14th at the 2016 LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 12 status for the 2017 season
- Monday-qualified for the Marathon Classic Presented by Owens Corning & O-I and placed T32 for her best finish on the LPGA Tour
- Competed in the U.S. Women's Open in 2009 and 2012