5’6”...Started playing golf at the age of 11...Credits her dad as the person who most influenced her career...Loves paddle boarding, Crossfit and cooking
2018 in a Nutshell:
- 25 events, 19 cuts made, $296,408 (66)
- Had a career-best finishes at the KPMG Women's PGA Championship (T18) and her best finish in a major at the Ricoh Women's British Open (T15)
- Ranked third on the LPGA in eagles with 11
- 23 events, 15 cuts made, $184,823 (79)
- Posted a season-best T7 finish at the ShopRite LPGA Classic presented by Acer
- 21 events, 9 cuts made, $63,928 (112)
- Became the firs player to earn medalist honors twice at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament by winning in 2013 and 2016
- Recorded season-best T25 finish at the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give
- 27 events, 17 cuts made, $321,423 (58)
- Recorded three top-10 finishes, all coming in her final eight starts of the season
- Shot a career-low 63 in the third round of the Cambia Portland Classic
- 22 events, 11 cuts made, $95,990 (93)
- Shot a career-low 63 in the third round of the Marathon LPGA Classic
- Earned medalist honors and set a tournament record with a 29-under 331 total to earn Priority List Category 12 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season.
- In January 2013, turned professional and competed on the Symetra Tour where she recorded three top-10 finishes.
- Green won the 2011 South Atlantic Amateur (Sally) Championship.
- As an amateur, competed in the Symetra Tour’s 2011 Daytona Beach Invitational where she posted a career-best runner-up finish.
- Green was a member of the victorious 2011 U.S. Junior Solheim Cup Team.
- Started playing golf at the age of 11.
- Credits her dad as the person who most influenced her career.
- Loves paddle boarding, Crossfit and cooking