5’6”...Started playing golf at the age of 11...Credits her father as the individual most influencing her career...Hobbies include yoga, shopping and going to the spa.
LPGA Tour Victories (2)
- 2011 CME Group Titleholders
- 2013 Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
2017 in a Nutshell
- 22 events, 9 cuts made, $131,235 (91)
- Recorded a season-best third at the inaugural MCKAYSON New Zealand Women's Open, where she also crossed the $5 million mark in career earnings
- 26 events, 21 cuts made, $527,442 (34)
- Recorded four top-10 finishes including a season-best tie for fourth at the KPMG Women's PGA Championship
- 28 events, 18 cuts made, $347,523 (52)
- Recorded three top-10 finishes with a season-best tie for second at the Volunteers of America North Texas Shootout presented by JTBC
- 29 events, 27 cuts made, $447,658 (40)
- Recorded two top-10 finishes with a season-best finish a T7 at the CME Group Tour Championship
- 26 events, 24 cuts made, $848,676 (10), 5 top-10 finishes
- Recorded her second-career victory at the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
- Crossed the $3 million mark in career earnings at ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer
- Shot a career-low and low round of the season in relation to par 71 with a 10-under 61 in the third round of the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
- 25 events, 21 cuts made, $427,717 (34), five top-10 finishes.
- Recorded a season-best fifth place finish at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
- Became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the season-ending CME Group Titleholders, where she crossed the $2 million mark in career earnings.
- Other top-10's included: third at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola and seventh at the Sunrise LPGA Taiwan Championship
- Carded a career-low 63 in the final round of the LPGA State Farm Classic where she earned a season-best tie for fourth.
- Finished tied for eighth at the Navistar LPGA Classic Presented by Monaco RV.
- Tied for 10th at the Lorena Ochoa Invitational Presented by Banamex and Corona Light.
- Best finish was second at the Honda LPGA Thailand, where she carded a season-best and course record 64 in the second round, and tied for second at the Mizuno Classic, where she crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings.
- Also tied for fifth at the LPGA Tour Championship Presented by Rolex, tied for sixth at the Sybase Classic Presented by ShopRite, tied for ninth at the U.S. Women's Open and tied for 10th at the P&G Beauty NW Arkansas Championship Presented by John Q. Hammons.
- Carded 64 again the first round of the LPGA Corning Classic where she tied for 14th.
- Carded a tie for fourth at the Bell Micro LPGA Classic.
- Recorded three additional top-10 finishes: a tie for sixth at the Evian Masters and tie for ninth at both the Safeway International Presented by Coca-Cola and Stanford International Pro-Am.
- Competed on the Korea LPGA (KLPGA).
- Finished third at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn exempt status for the 2008 LPGA season.
- Played on the KLPGA and won three events en route to being named the 2005 KLPGA Rookie of the Year.
- Turned professional in November after winning the Hite Cup on the KLPGA.
- Park was a three-year member of the South Korea National Team (2002-04) and was twice a runner-up at the (South) Korea Amateur Open in 2002-03.
- Started playing golf at the age of 11.
- Credits her father as the individual most influencing her career.
- Hobbies include yoga, shopping and going to the spa.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.