Credits her coach as the individual who influenced her career the most...Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt...Hobbies include all sports, traveling, reading and listening to music.
- In 2011, best finish was a tie for 14th at the Navistar LPGA Classic.
- In 2010, best finish was second at the CVS/pharmacy LPGA Challenge; tied for sixth at the LPGA State Farm Classic.
- In 2009, finished 16th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 11 for the 2010 LPGA season; competed on her third consecutive European Solheim Cup Team, earning the most points for her team; competed on the Ladies European Tour (LET) from 2003-09, recording 10 victories and 40 top-10 finishes.
- In 2008, finished first on the LET Order of Merit.
- In 2002, turned professional in November.
Nocera won the French International Championship and the German International Championship, both in 2002. She finished runner-up at the French Amateur Championship that same year, and runner-up at the 1998 British Ladies Amateur Championship.