5’9”...Started playing golf at the age of 2...Credits her brother as the person who most influenced her career...Enjoys the piano, violin, puzzles, eating and reading.
2017 in a Nutshell:
- 22 events, 15 cuts made, $112,075 (97)
- Recorded three top-25 finishes, including a season-best T19 result at the Indy Women in Tech Championship presented by Guggenheim
- 19 events, 6 cuts made, $47,329 (119)
- 21 events, 14 cuts made, $131,282 (81)
- Recorded one top-10 finish
- Shot career-low round 65 twice, in the final round of the Marathon Classic and the first round of the Cambia Portland Classic
- 20 events, 9 cuts made, $129,742 (80)
- Recorded one top-10 finish and career-best tie for seventh at the LPGA LOTTE Championship Presented by J Golf
- Shot career-low round 67 twice, in the third round of the North Texas LPGA Shootout and the final round of the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic
- In June 2013, turned professional, finished fourth at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tour to earn Priority List Category 12 for the 2014 season.
- Named one of 30 finalists for the 2013 NCAA Woman of the Year Award
- Played collegiate golf at North Dakota State University where she broke the record for most career victories with 20 wins.
- Anderson was a member of the 2012 U.S. Curtis Cup Team.
- Won the 2009 U.S. Junior Girls Amateur Championship.
- Named the Summit League Female Golfer of the Year four-consecutive seasons (2012-2013)
- Two-time First-Team Capital One Academic All-America selection (2012.2013) and Second-Team honoree in 2011.
- Started playing golf at the age of 2.
- Credits her brother as the person who most influenced her career.
- Enjoys the piano, violin, puzzles, eating and reading.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.