Commitment Deadline: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. ET
Sponsor Invitation Deadline: Monday, June 17, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. ET. If a sponsor invite withdraws prior to the invitation deadline, the sponsor may replace the invite with another invite up until Monday, June 17, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
The field of 156 players will be determined as follows:
- Active LPGA and/or World Golf Hall of Fame members. Note: To be considered Active, an LPGA and/or World Golf Hall of Fame member must have participated in 10 official LPGA tournaments within the 12 months prior to the commitment deadline.
- Past winners of the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship (inclusive of all previous winners of the LPGA Championship).
- Professionals who have won an LPGA Major Championship in the previous five (5) years (2014-2018) and during the current year (2019).
- Professionals who have won an Official LPGA tournament in the previous two (2) calendar years (2017- 2018) and during the current year (2019).
- Professionals who finished top-10 and ties at the previous year’s KPMG Women’s PGA Championship.
- Professionals ranked No. 1-30 on the Rolex Women’s World Golf Rankings as of May 21, 2019.
- The top eight (8) finishers at the 2018 LPGA T&CP National Championship as determined by the LPGA.
- The top finisher (not otherwise qualified via the 2018 LPGA T&CP National Championship) at the 2019 PGA Women’s Stroke-Play Championship.
- Members of the European and United States Solheim Cup Teams in 2017.
- Maximum of two (2) sponsor invites.
- Any Player who did not compete in the 2018 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship due to maternity, who subsequently received a maternity extension of membership from the LPGA (or other Rolex Ranking Tour) in 2018, provided they were otherwise qualified to compete in the 2018 KPMG Women’s PGA Championship.
- LPGA Members ranked in the order of their position on the 2019 Official Money List through the conclusion of the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give.
- If the event is not full, the remainder of the field will be filled by Members, ranked in the order of their position on the 2019 LPGA Priority List as of the commitment deadline.