Commitment Deadline: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET
Sponsor Invitation Deadline: Monday, June 25, 2018 at 5:00p.m. ET. In the event that a sponsor invite withdraws prior to the invitation deadline, the sponsor may replace such invite with another invite up until Monday, June 25, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
The field of 156 players will be determined as follows:
- Active LPGA and/or World Golf Hall of Fame members. Note: To be considered Active, an LPGA and/or World Golf Hall of Fame member must have participated in 10 official LPGA tournaments within the 12 months prior to the commitment deadline.
- Past winners of the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship (inclusive of all previous winners of the LPGA Championship).
- Professionals who have won an LPGA Major Championship in the previous five (5) years (2013-2017) and during the current year (2018).
- Professionals who have won an Official LPGA tournament in the previous two (2) calendar years (2016-2017) and during the current year (2018).
- Professionals who finished top-10 and ties at the previous year’s KPMG Women’s PGA Championship.
- Professionals ranked No. 1-30 on the Rolex Women’s World Golf Rankings as of June 5, 2018.
- The top eight (8) finishers at the 2017 LPGA T&CP National Championship.
- The top finisher (not otherwise qualified via the 2017 LPGA T&CP National Championship) at the 2018 PGA Women’s Stroke-Play Championship.
- Members of the European and United States Solheim Cup Teams in 2017.
- Maximum of two (2) sponsor invites. Note: Invitees must be professionals ranked within the Top 300 on the Rolex Women’s World Rankings at the time of the invitation.
- LPGA Members, ranked in the order of their position on the 2018 Official Money List through the conclusion of the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship presented by P&G.
- If the event is not full, the remainder of the field will be filled by Members, ranked in the order of their position on the 2018 LPGA Priority List as of the commitment deadline.